IEEE Cairo University Student Branch prepared a heavy course on "Basics of Analog and Digital Electronics" for the students of the Faculty of Engineering at Cairo University that mainly targeted students of the Biomedical Engineering, Communication and Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering and Electrical Power Engineering.
The content of the course:
• Non-technical session: Team work and time management.
• Introduction to analog and digital electronics.
• Introduction to operational amplifier (Op-Amp) and its applications.
• Lab: introduction to simulation programs.
• Lab: Hardware and software projects.