Committees and Technical Clubs:
• Preparing workshops plans.
• Preparing and presenting technical and non-technical courses.
• Writing articles for our branch’s magazine.
• Preparing the website topics.
• Writing the weekly newsletters.
• Quality assurance representatives in all events, so they should evaluate the sessions presented.
• Choosing and preparing technical topics of the academic movies.
• Raising awareness about global and local student competitions.
• Providing key speakers, if needed for any event.
Human Resources Committee
• Interviewing and evaluating all the members.
• Solving problems that may occur inside the committees.
• Organizing refreshment activities for the members.
• Keeping the workflow smooth.
• Surveying all the events for feedback.
• Researching for ideas to help all committees.
• Attend other committees meeting and submit and a Moments of Meetings report.
Internal Public Relations & Logistics Committee
• Prepare a detailed plan for each event.
• Finishing the approvals for all the events and activities.
• Coordinating and decorating all the events.
• Building and designing the booths.
• Fulfill the logistical needs.
Graphic Design Committee
o Posters and banners
and any other type of publication.
• Designing our Magazine.
Publicity & Social Media Committee
• Preparing a marketing strategy through social media.
• Being responsible for all the accounts of IEEE CUSB on social media like Facebook and Twitter
• Publishing announcements about events and news on the social media and on our website.
• Research for ideas to improve and promote our online existence by holding online competitions and activities
• Preparing and implementing the marketing strategy and tactics of IEEE CUSB.
• Preparing benefit packages for sponsors.
• Holding deals with sponsor on behalf of IEEE CUSB.
• Building dynamic database for external relations opportunities.
• Maintaining financial state of IEEE CUSB.
• Provide technical training, seminars, and workshops from sponsors.
• Encouraging the students to become IEEE members.
• Promoting IEEE membership benefits.
• Helping IEEE members in solving any problems related to their membership.
Media & Photography Committee
• Photographing and video tapping all the events.
• Preparing ideas for videos.
• Directing the technical and non-technical movies.
• Developing, designing and maintaining the website.
• Working according to the specifications stated by IEEE to participate and win the worldwide IEEE Website Contest
Women in engineering committee (WIE)
• Advocating women in leadership roles and improving her personal skills.
• Stepping up the women role towards her Community.
Communication & Networks Club
• Developing a technical community for students interested in communication and networks
• Giving technical courses related to communication and networks.
• Preparing teams of students to work in communication and networks projects
• Developing a technical community for students interested in computer engineering and computer science.
• Preparing teams to participate in global programing competitions
• Giving technical courses related to computer engineering and computer science
• Preparing teams of students to work in software and hardware projects with new ideas.
• Holding a number of local competitions.
• Developing a community for students interested in robotics.
• Prepare teams of students to participate in the local and global robotics competitions
• Giving technical courses related to robotics.
• Hold a number of local competitions.
• Developing a technical community for students interested in Electronics.
• Preparing teams of students to work in electronic projects
• Giving technical courses related to electronics.
• Holding technical competitions related to Electronics
• Developing a technical community for students interested in electrical power engineering.
• Giving technical courses related to electrical power engineering.