IEEE Cairo University Student Branch held a workshop for power engineering students titled "Utilization School"
It was an eight-sessions workshop that covers the following points:
1. Introduction to AutoCAD
2. How to use a regular AutoCAD as an electrical AutoCAD
4. Cable route
1. How to choose cable size?
2. How to estimate initial load?
3. How to calculate Voltage drop and choose the best cable?
4. Factors that control the distribution process?
5. How to use different standards to get the information you need?
While recruiting for the workshop we received hundreds of applications, but we selected 30 students only, that's why we will hold it again.