If you're an Engineering (Communications or Computer) or Computer science student on your last year of studies..
If you're interested in having an awesome experience during the next midyear vacation and then getting a chance to work in a multinational visual services company like EMC2 after your graduation..
If you're having good communication skills, management skills and fluency in English language..
Then hurry up and reserve your place; it may be the chance of your life ;)
From January 28th to February 1st, 2013
Covering cloud deployment and service models, cloud infrastructures, and the key considerations in migration to cloud computing. Providing 40 hours of content, the CIS course provides the required technology essentials across all domains including server, storage, networking, applications and databases to help develop a strong understanding of virtualization and cloud computing technologies.
• Graduating seniors (June 2013 Graduates) from Computer Science and Engineering and Electronics Engineering Departments with minimum GPA of 3.0 or "Good".
• Fluency in English is a must, other languages is a plus.
• Passing an interview and a verbal language test is a must for being accepted
Prerequisite Knowledge / Skills
To understand the content and successfully complete this course, a participant must have a basic understanding of computer architecture, operating systems, networking and databases.
The Workshop will cover:
• Journey to the cloud
• Classic Data Center (CDC)
• Virtualized Data Center (VDC)- Compute , Desktop and Application Storage Networking and Business Continuity
• Cloud Computing Primer
• Cloud Infrastructure and Management
• Cloud Security
• Cloud Migration Considerations
• 5 days course from 9 am to 5 pm at EMC2 premises
• Transportation will be provided from the university to the company in both directions
1- For registration kindly fill in this application form by December 22nd maximum.
And please Keep checking you e-mail address as a message will be sent to the people who pass the first filtration phase.
2- A written reasoning test in English will then be held for the selected people.
3- People who pass the test will then be introduced to their first interview with the IEEE team at the faculty of engineering - Cairo university
4- The final stage will be the interview at EMC2.
The process is a bit long but who cares if it's a life changing experience like this one? ;)
Wishing good luck to everyone of you!
IEEE Cairo University Student Branch held a session about How to get a Job in Germany as a graduate or a professional in engineering and IT.
Because there was a running recruitment in Germany that is specialized in placing graduates and professionals from Egypt at German companies for jobs. The focus is engineering, IT and medicine.
The session was introduced by Dr. Lars Holldorf, the president of Dr. Holldorf Consult, The German Recruitment Agency.
It contained a heavy agenda:
• Introduction: Lars Holldorf & Dr. Holldorf Consult.
• Status of the German Job Market: current situation & mid-term outlook.
• Other Industries (e.g. IT, automotive suppliers, machine building companies etc.)
• Offer & Demand: today and in the future.
• General requirements regarding foreign applicants.
• Sample Profiles for Engineers.
• Sample Profiles for IT professionals.
• Time, Patience & Formalities: The application & hiring process with DHC.
• Offer & Support for Applicants – What Dr. Holldorf Consult Can Do for You!
• Questions & Answers.