YOU think you know about Biomedical engineering?
Think again... See it from an extremely different dimension in our GREAT Technical sessions.
We will give you a great chance to enrich your knowledge in the biomedical field and its different application in Egypt & worldwide.
This year, We Have TWO Main Workshops working in parallel in each session.
By the end of both workshops we will provide you with :
- Technical Sessions - Field Trips - Soft Skills -Training during the sessions - Discussion With Graduates - Simulation competition
For the 1st WorkShop we have Two Teams :
MANINSTRU : This Team will present you the basics of Bio-instruments Technology & medical Equipments also will Provide you with the latest technologies for Recording and Monitoring instruments, measurement and analysis techniques and Therapeutic equipment.
Body Weavers : This Team will present you The idea behind tissue engineering & It's applications that repair or replace structural tissues (i.e., bone, cartilage, blood vessels, etc).
For the 2nd Workshop; We have Two Teams:
Kinen Bios : This Team will present you How prosthetic limbs are made & How they're controlled ,Also How close are scientists to developing artificial limbs.
Triple A : This Team will Present you the industrial uses of Biomaterials like Joint replacements ,Artificial ligaments and tendons, Dental implants, Heart valves Skin repair devices (artificial tissue) & biocompatibility of Biomaterials which must be resolved before a product can be placed on the market and used in a clinical setting.
All students of System & Biomedical Engineering Department can join our sessions.
GET ready for the experience of a lifetime ... DON'T MISS THE CHANCE !!!
For any questions, visit us in The IEEE CUSB BiomedicalClub Facebook fan Page:
The exact date & time of the course will be announced very soon. Stay Tuned.
Did you ask yourself how the electrical works exist in Banks, Hotels, Resorts, and any buildings is designed and installed?
Do you want to be able to design the complete electrical works for projects, choosing the suitable and sufficient Lighting level, determining the proper cable size, and more ?
Course Topics covered in 3 sessions:
• Topic 1: Introduction about any electrical projects
• Topic 2: Electrical lighting design
• Topic 3: Electrical lighting design via software (DIAlux software)
• Topic 4: Using of AutoCAD software in electrical works
Students from 1st, 2nd , 3rd years of power department are welcomed to join us.
By the end of this Course, you will acquire the following but not limited to:-
• Being familiar with the Starting process of any project,
• Knowing a multiple and different types of Luminaries used widely in a different projects,
• Electrical lighting design by using LUX method, by using DIALux software
• Acquiring a solid knowledge with using of "AutoCAD 2D" software.
• The proper distribution method according to the international technical specifications,
Note : you need to bring your laptop , in addition to install DIALux software and AutoCAD 2013
The exactdate & time of the course will be announced very soon. Stay Tuned.
For any questions, visit us in The CUSB Power Club Facebook fan Page: